Friday, March 26, 2010


I've got to move all this stuff out of the barn. Steve needs the barn as empty as I can get it so he can start renovating. This is just one corner, not too bad, but still.



This is the other corner. Still not bad, but I'm lazy and I don't want to move all this crap. It would be nice if I could get a little help with this but no one at the house will help me. Maybe I'll ask some friends for help. It'll make things go by faster. It's camping gear, an old bike that has flat tires, some doors and windows, some books and other junk. It's stuff I don't really use or if I do use it, it's only once a year. I need to learn to let go of my junk! I've thrown a lot away already but there is always more that can go. It's spring cleaning at it's best. Once it's out of the barn, I would like to keep it out. There is no need for junk in the horse barn!

The other day I was raking the flower beds by the barn and started making it look all pretty. It was too cold today for me to finish it. I need to pick up the piles. I hate picking up the piles! Then I have to find a place for all the brush. I don't know where to put it yet.





The mud is still awful. I hate mud! I can't wait for it to dry out, if it ever does. I hope it doesn't rain again but I know it's going to. It's sad I have to worry so much about rain.


And since I didn't talk about the horses much in this post, I will leave you with Mystic eyeing for treats. She thought the camera was something good to eat and was sad when she couldn't eat it. Poor Doodles.

No comments: