Sunday, December 26, 2010

The first big snow!


See that little purple spot on the map? The spot that's going to get 10 to 14 inches of snow? That's where I am. The Governor has already declared a state of emergency and it just started snowing. It's going to be a crazy one folks! The weather people are calling it a blizzicane or something like that. It's a cross between a blizzard and a hurricane I guess. Thankfully the barn is ready for the first big snow and so am I. We brought in hay and grain into the barn today. Brought wood into the house, filled water buckets and jugs. We are ready to be snowed in. Except that we're never really snowed in.

I can't get snowed in anymore with this! The plow has been on the truck for about a week now, ever since our first little dusting. I'm ready!

No comments: