Thursday, March 11, 2010

Short post today

Today 2:00 couldn't come fast enough! I kept looking at the time and getting more and more excited the closer 2:00 came because today I knew I would have time to ride! The past 2 days I haven't been able to ride since I haven't gotten out of work until 4 and that means I don't get home until 5. By then, I figure it's getting to dark and spooky to ride. Today though, I did get to ride. It wasn't the best ride ever. We worked on some things, lots of circles and bending. Lots of spooking in place and some rearing, bolting and bucking. Bad Gypsy! I knew I was in for it today when I went to the gate and Gypsy came galloping and bucking over to me. I didn't take any pics of our ride since I was trying to stay on her back and not fall off through all of her jumping around. Tomorrow I get out at 1:00 so that means I'll be able to work her again on some things. The area I use as a riding arena is drying up so that's a big help. Too bad we are supposed to get rain this weekend.

Short post today because I'm not really in the mood to write but I thought that I should anyways. I'm ready for a hot bath, a cup of tea and sleep!

No comments: